Posted By: MX3 Admin
Jan. 10, 2019
Happy New Year everyone! Nakatutuwang malaman na pabawas na ng pabawas ang napuputukan tuwing December 31st. And according to the DOH this is one of the most successful campaign yet. Of course nakatulong ang ehemplo ng Davao, but the truth is, we Pinoys are now wiser with our hard earned money. Why burn cash, when you can burn calories instead?
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION
Heto na naman tayo. Mangangako ngayong Enero ng mga ipapako pagdating ng Pebrero. Alam nyo bang ito ang ginagamit na psychology ng mga slimming salons at mamahaling gym? Magbebenta sa atin ng 1 year membership with bonus of unlimited use ng kanilang facilities at kukuwentahan tayo ng divided by 12 months. Lalabas tuloy na less than P1, 000 lang per month. Kayang pag-ipunan kanyo. Parang nagpa-load lang. Alam kasi nilang pagkatapos ng Valentine’s Day ay >50% ang malalagas sa gumagamit ng kanilang gym. Ayon sa Time Magazine, narito ang top 10 broken promises:
- Lose Weight and Get Fit – Tanggapin man natin o hindi, wala sa ating nakagawian ang magpaganda ng katawan. Ang paboritong dahilan ng mga kalalakihan ay, “Ang tunay na macho walang abs.” But science has shown that a bigger waistline is equivalent to higher cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Quit Smoking – Actually may sapat na batas against smoking in public places. Pero that has yet to be fully enforced especially in Mega Manila.
- Learn Something New – Mag enroll sa language school gaya ng Japanese or French para mas edukado pakinggan. It pays to invest in oneself.
- Eat Healthy - Mag enroll sa cooking school para mas healthy ang kakainin ng pamilya. Unfortunately ang laki ng impluwensiya ng TV sa ating diet. Mas madali kasi ang magpa deliver ng burger o pizza at softdrinks. No wonder tumataas ang obesity at diabetes among teens.
- Get Out of Debt and Save Money – May sakit talaga tayo na shopping addiction. Sasabayan pa ng 70% OFF sa paborito mong mall after the holidays.
- Spend More Time with Family – Magkakasama nga kumakain sa restaurant, sabay sabay naman nakababad sa kani-kaniyang cellphones. Rules must start with the parents na, no mobile phones on the dining table.
- Travel to New Places – Of course who wouldn’t be attracted to budget fares? But the truth is plane fare is just one part of expenses. We dream of going to exotic places, yet we haven’t even seen much of our own tourist spots.
- Drink Less – May kasabihan, “In heaven, there is no beer, kaya we drink it here.” Some will say, sige pulutan na lang para iwas liver cirrhosis. Result? Rayuma naman kinabukasan.
- Volunteer – Now this is a good way to spend our free time. Not only do we meet new friends, we get to make a difference in other people’s lives.
- Be Less Stressed – This is what everyone aspires for. Let us learn from Ecclesiastes: “Everyone comes naked from their mother’s womb, and as everyone comes, so they depart. They take nothing from their toil that they can carry in their hands.” Chapter 5 Verse 15.
ADVICE TO BE WISE
For those interested not only in losing weight but achieving optimum health, I would recommend trying MX3 Plus capsule. It contains the active ingredient Xanthone, which strengthens the body’s immune system and aids the metabolic activity. It also contains L-Carnitine to help the body produce energy and CoQ10 which help improve the hearts’ ability to pump, for better stamina and maximum exercise.
*Quote: "Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better man.” -Benjamin Franklin